PM UNIVERSAL SAW - Wanted Returned

Post information you think other members can have use of from your deals.
Forum rules
Please read Guidelines before posting.
Posts that are rude, offensive or not fit for public view will be edited or removed by Admin or Moderator.
Country, City, Area: CANADA

PM UNIVERSAL SAW - Wanted Returned

Post by 2742 » Jan 31st, '17, 23:48

PM UNIVERSAL SAW - Wanted Returned. I loaned you Mr. E. Lamothe a PM Universal saw because of trust and respect I had for you and your website. You were looking for a Piston for this saw and I em`d you saying I had a PM Universal sitting on the shelf ceased and if you could remove the piston you could have it at no charge. There was a 50-50 chance either way. I did NOT give this saw or sell this saw to you. And if you had returned it to me as quick as you were to come and pick it up I would not be posting this note.
When I sent you an email asking when you were going to return my PM Universal to me you replied

``As for shipping the worthless, seized and rotten carcass of a saw back to you, it won't happen. Why would I pay for sending a worthless piece of equipment back to you.

However you can come and get it as you are always welcome here.``

I have sent you several email`s and voice mail`s to no avail. I have asked for your address and also asked if you would sent it back COD and you have refused all request`s.

As a small collector I feel very hurt over this issue. There is only one person that can resolve this matter and this is not a SCAM or a SPAM.
Pictures enclosed of my PM Universal.
Thank you, Steve
Attachments
IMG_3820.JPG
IMG_3821.JPG

Jim Grey
Collector Forum's Finest
Country, City, Area: USA

Re: PM UNIVERSAL SAW - Wanted Returned

Post by Jim Grey » Feb 4th, '17, 13:08

This is disturbing to read. It show the true colors of a man who is in it for only the money with no respect for anyone except his greedy self. What goes around comes around full circle. If you live long enough you will feel it and believe it.

dutchsawdocter
Collector Forum's Finest
Country, City, Area: Netherlands

Post by dutchsawdocter » Feb 4th, '17, 13:34

I wonder if he still have the saw at this moment
Wy else shouldn't he send the saw just back?
allway fun to repair an old engine
born in Down under st'marys NSW
I collect all type of chainsaws
Cheers SaulImage
site: http://www.sauls-kettingzagen-site.nl
And: http://pily.strojevlese.cz

Renosteve
Country, City, Area: Reno Nevada

Post by Renosteve » Mar 26th, '17, 21:17

Wow this is amazingly sad to hear about. I hope that it gets resolved and the saw returned. Still a lot of good usable parts on that saw and if nothing else an awesome display piece. What a terrible thing to do, sorry it happened to you.
(Homelite: 20MCS, EZ, C-51)(David Bradley:U4G)(Mcculloch: 1-71)(Echo : 602vl)(Stihl: 08s)(Husqvarna: 61) (Remington Super 990)