Make a post and say hello.

Make a thread and tell a bit about yourself and your interests.
rogero
Country, City, Area: United States

Re: Make a post and say hello.

Post by rogero » Dec 1st, '17, 02:36

Hi Tony Welcome to the forum. You didn't mention any chainsaws. We all like pictures of them. hope you have some. If not maybe you can send us a video of you performing. Just kidding you don't have to do anything. Just enjoy the site it's a great place to spend free time and learn about years gone by.

Thanks for joining us

RogerO

stihl cuttin
Country, City, Area: Australia

Re: hi guys how is every one im new and never been on a forum before so this is a new expiriance for me hope i will fit

Post by stihl cuttin » Dec 6th, '17, 05:13

:bunny: :bunny:
Timber wrote:
Jun 3rd, '07, 15:46
hi guys how is every one
Hi have a chainsaw collection of old stihls starting from first electric stihl then 2man then contra blk 090 070 o51 045 032 024 010and ann early english saw foget its name off hand but im interested in early stihls mainly because i gew up in the bush and my father and his farther have had some of these saws over the years .

Old Mac Guy
Dr. Pignon

Post by Old Mac Guy » Dec 6th, '17, 05:32

:welcome: to the forum!

rogero
Country, City, Area: United States

Post by rogero » Dec 6th, '17, 07:09

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will fit in just fine. You are going to enjoy this site with your back ground with Chainsaws. It's so well organized and to give you a little start-up information if you don't already know. Go to the top left corner of the page and you will see ? FAQ, Quick Links and the Board Index. It will help you understand how things work here. I really like the old logging history section, it has pictures & Videos. Those guys worked there butts off back then.

Have Fun & Enjoy

RogerO

totte
Guardian Of Saws
Country, City, Area: Sweden

Post by totte » Dec 6th, '17, 13:01

Welcome!

You seem to already be severely afflicted with the collecting disease. No cure has been found, a chainsaw now and then is the only treatment to keep it at bay. Enjoy!

Torsten
If you get them, no matter how and why, guard them well!